Age

1Year
Color

Country of origin Brazil

Taste
& Flavour

Asia
Australia
Antarctica
Africa
Europe
North America
South America

Sourdough
in the world

  • 1544 sourdoughs
  • 82 countries
  • 1188 cities

Mixture

42%
57%
Liquid Flour Other
Betina

Since 2018

Make a healf and more nutricional bread, with more flavor, texture and beaty. Crispy crust, soft and tasty crumble. Do it with my hands, in my house, To my loved ones. Family and friends. Learn to how do a real bread of quality, a confort food. That males me happy!

Characteristics

Sweet, smell nuts, light sour, soft, bubbly, survive in fridge with 20% of hidratation for 15 days, refreshed with 50% of water, 50% White flour 08 hours before use at room temperature. That’s always high. 28 to 35 celcius. Grow very fast. Sometimes in 04 or 05 hours duplicate or triplicate.

Taste & flavour

Betina top shot
Betina jar shot

Recipe

Starting ingredients

  • 80% Flour
  • 20% Whole wheat flour
  • 75% Water

Feeding ingredients

  • 25% Strong white flour t65
  • 25% Water
  • 50% Starter
1
Keep 50% of the starter, refresh with 25% of water, 25% strong flour T65
25% Strong white flour t65 25% Water 50% Starter

Working method

1
First i do a mix of flours and water, leave to fermentate for 24 h, refresh mantening 20% of initial mixture, the other 80%, Half flour, half water, do this for 04 days, bafore keep 50% of misture and the other 50% half flour and half water, for more 03 days, now it’s ready to use. Refresh 03 times a week.
80% Flour 20% Whole wheat flour 75% Water

Result

Sourdough pancake

Keep the discarted starter add whole wheat flour, salt enougth, water to make a fluid dough, fryed in ghee butter.
Betina Sourdough pancake first overview
Betina Sourdough pancake second overview

Preserve your sourdough for the future

Create your own